24 nov. 2016

Postcrossing Incoming! Pro Crimea-annexation rally postcard, from Russia

"Rally in support of the referendum for the reunification of Crimea with Russia (St. Petersburg)", is the official title of this postcard, as stated on its back. It is a photo from ITAR-TASS and was printed in Russia by darinchi.ru. This was sent by Dmitry from Tula, Russia.
He also kindly tells me about Russian current events and what he thinks about them, something I have asked my Postcrossing friends to do, as I love to hear about what goes on in different countries, from people that actually live there. Dmitry used beautiful stamps (two new for me, those on the right), and sends another postcard as well, a replica of an old Soviet propaganda poster. Thanks, my friend!

Update: Just realized this is my 4.000th post on this blog! WOW!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada