This is news for me, although you might have already seen it elsewhere. These are new models from Majorette, from the Vision Gran Turismo programme, in which carmakers have teamed up with the Polyphony, to add their own designs to the Gran Turismo series of games.
They will be sold as singles, 3 packs and 5 packs, probably only packaged as part of these new Gran Turismo series, but I don't have more solid info on these releases yet. They are all new castings to Majorette, and as far as I know, all new to the Matchbox-size world, except for the Peugeot (done by Norev) and the Nissan (done by Tomica Limited Vintage).
This is the list of cars, also shared to the Swifty's Garage forums by Pete, from Solihull, UK (Thanks Pete!).
- Infiniti Vision Gran Turismo Concept
- Nissan 2020 Vision Gran Turismo Concept
- Renault Alpine Vision Gran Turismo Concept
- Mitsubishi XR-PHEV Evolution Vision Gran Turismo Concept
- Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo Concept
- Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo Concept
This would make it also, the first Infiniti model ever done by Majorette.
Some images of the cars (all virtual renders from the games, unless noted).
- Nissan 2020 Vision. This one exists in real life, although since I can't find a video of it moving, is probably just a 1:1 static mockup (good enough for me to want one in small scale, though). You can see Tomica Limited Vintage Neo's model of the 2020 Vision, here.
- Renault Alpine. The wildest of the bunch.
- Mitsubishi. I quite like this one!
- Mercedes-Benz AMG.
- Peugeot. Couldn't find one in red, Norev makes this car too, you can see their variations here.
Edit: Took pictures of my Norev example.