4 ago. 2016

Postcrossing Incoming! Germany, Köln

Michael from Cologne sends me this multiview with the city's biggest sights. Thank you!

I was briefly in the city last year, to change trains on route from Brussels to Berlin, so I only saw the gorgeous Cathedral from afar (since the station is right aside the Cathedral, you can see part of it without leaving the platform).

The funniest part is one of the stamps. First time I get this super cute illustration. Is the 2016 issue of a long ongoing issues in benefit of Environmental Protection (Für den Umweltschutz). It was designed by Prof. Henning Wagenbreth from Berlin.

I thought at first that it was a goat on the stamp, but now I think it is an Ibex.



More pictues from Nettephila.de (Für den Umweltschutz - Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada