9 jul. 2016

Postcrossing Incoming! Russia, Kamchatka!

Amazing... a postcard from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy (Петропа́вловск-Камча́тский), capital of the Kamchatsky Krai (Камча́тский край), in the Russian Far East.

Increíble... una postal de Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiv (Петропа́вловск-Камча́тский), capital del Krai de Kamchatka (Камча́тский край), en el Lejano Oriente Ruso.

I also like that Evgeniya wrote to me in Spanish. So many Russian girls seem to know my language! She tells me that in this view of her city, what we see up there, so huge and magnificent, is an active volcano!

That explains the flag of the Kamchatka Krai (right).


También me gusta que Evgenia me escribiera en castellano. ¡Tantas rusas parecen saber mi idioma! Ella me cuenta que en esta vista de su cuidad, lo que vemos arriba, tan enorme y magnífico, ¡es un volcán activo! Eso explica la bandera del Krai de Kamchatka (arriba).






1 comentario: