17 abr. 2016

Postcrossing Incoming! Russia, Lebed XII

Really nice postcard from Anastasiya from Ryazan! We've been exchanging postcards for a while now, and she always sends me beautiful cards with matching stamps, something I love.

¡Muy linda postal de Anastasiya en Ryazan! Hemos estado cambiando postales desde hace un tiempo, y ella siempre me manda preciosas postales con sellos a juego, algo que me encanta.
Lebed Swan biplane, Russia stamps - Postcrossing Incoming


The plane is a Lebed XII, aircraft that served the Imperial Russian Air Force in World War I. In the stamps, an An-24 and a celebration of 150 years of "Kolomenskomy Zavod", maker of locomotives and diesel engines for the Navy. More on Russian Wikipedia: Коломенский завод.

El avión es un Lebed XII, máquina que sirvió a la Fuerza Aérea Imperial Rusa en la Primera Guerra Mundial. Las estampillas, tienen un An-24 celebrando los 150 años de Kolomenskomy Zavod, fabricante de locomotores y motores diesel para la Armada. Más, en la Wikipedia en ruso: Коломенский завод.

Lebedev Lebed XII (1916)

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, just reading your message on my blog about Uzbekistan stamp. You like to swap anything? just send me an email globalpostcardjourney@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar