13 ene. 2016

Tiny Models

Tiny Group
These models come from the Flickr gallery of Michael (mkz123), and display Hong Kong emergency colours. My favourite is the Toyota Prius, which looks somewhat like the Tomica... but that one doesn't have opening doors. Any idea on what its "inspiration" (if any) might be?

Tiny Models is a rather new range in around 1:64 scale, having done really nice 1:43 diecast before. They belong to retailer Toyeast. You can check their stuff on their website, where you can also find this following models, among Others. The price listed here for each is HK$ 49, or US$ 6,3, which is too much in my opinion... but I'd still get quite a few!


My favourite are still the Prius, in emergency and taxi guises. But the Coaster and Saxon armoured cars are also a must, in my opinion.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada