1 sept. 2015

Chilean postcards for swap (September 2015)

I've recently bought these postcards to exchange at Postcrossing.com. They are many, be sure to click the link below to see them all!

Gone to St. Petersbourg, Russia! If you still want me to get another, let me know ;)
Gone to the US and Novokuznetsk, Russia! If you still want me to get another, let me know ;)
EDIT: Gone to Poland! If you still want me to get another, let me know ;)
EDIT: Gone! If you still want me to get another, let me know ;)
Gone to Latvia! If you still want me to get another, let me know ;)
Gone to the US and Poland! If you still want me to get another, let me know ;)
Gone! If you still want me to get another, let me know ;)
Gone to Vienna, Austria! If you still want me to get another, let me know ;)
Gone! If you still want me to get another, let me know ;)
Gone to the Philippines! If you still want me to get another, let me know ;)
Gone! If you still want me to get another, let me know ;)
EDIT: Gone to Latvia! If you still want me to get another, let me know ;)
Gone to Alverca, Portugal! If you still want me to get another, let me know ;)
Gone to Germany! If you still want me to get another, let me know ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada