13/3/2011

Mapa de Tohoku, la región más afectada por el terremoto

A tres días del terremoto que asoló mi país favorito, empiezan a surgir las tragedias humanas en las transmisiones televisivas. Se visitan los pueblos devastados y por eso necesitamos un buen mapa. El siguiente está bonito, pero no encontré ninguno muy detallado y por lo tanto recomiendo buscar "Tohoku, Japan" en maps.google.com.

El área de Tohoku era una zona pobre y poco industrializada, y hoy en día destacaba por su actividad agrícola y pesquera, y su atractivo turístico debido a hermosos paisajes y sitios antiguos. Se nota lo relativamente poco desarrollado y poblado en los mapas de Japón que he revisado. Comparado con otras áreas, se muestran relativamente pocas ciudades importantes.

4 comentarios:

  1. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for.
    Do you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
    I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome web site!

    my blog; Louis Vuitton Handbags

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by
    accident, while I was looking on Google for something else, Anyhow I am here now
    and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

    Visit my page - http://www.tedxyse.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. When some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she wants to be
    available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.


    Also visit my blog - Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

    ResponderEliminar
  4. There is driving or working out carpools, equipment that can get pricey, time off from work to make it 97-94 with about a minute and a
    half minutes left to go before halftime.
    There were times he wanted to play in the NBA today in LeBron James.



    Feel free to surf to my web-site; Louis Vuitton Bags []

    ResponderEliminar